Up 1200 educational scholarships available for South Australians
The Commonwealth Scholarships Program for South Australia offers support for a minimum of 1200 undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational education and training students to undertake study, training and internships in South Australia.
It aims to improve skills and employment opportunities linked to priority industries in South Australia. It also creates opportunities for workers in industries experiencing structural adjustment and retrenchment.
The program delivers on the Australian Government’s 2016 election commitment to provide up to $24 million over four years for a minimum of 1200 scholarships for undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational education and training students to undertake study, training and internships in South Australia.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- be eligible to undertake an approved program of study*
- be aged 15-64 years at commencement of study
- be a new student or in the first year of your study program
- be living in, or able to relocate to, South Australia for the duration of the scholarship
- be willing and able to participate in an internship (where applicable)
- intend to enter the workforce or accept employment in South Australia at the end of your course of study or training.
For further information and to apply, please visit the dedicated website for the Commonwealth Scholarships Program for South Australia.